Stationary hydrogen fuel kit – as used by Australian mining company for 185 KVA Gensets powering multiple pumping applications
We have designed several Hydrogen Fuel Systems for stationary applications.
These range from small Hydrogen Systems for backup Petrol Power Supplies, to Hydrogen Generator systems for use on Diesel Generators supplying Power for remote Pumping facilities and Diesel Power generators for isolated communities.
Hydrogen Systems Applications. Each installation comes with a different set of Hydrogen systems, which depends on the user requirements.
In essence, a Stationary Hydrogen generator system will consist of the following items:
- A Hydrogen generator
- A hydrogen backflash protector
- A constant current electrical Power supply
- A hydrogen piping system
- A water / electrolyte storage storage and recycling tank ( plastic or stainless steel)
- A monitoring system
- Electronic Fuel enhancer module for engines with ECU and electronic fuel injection
- Documentation and Installation Instructions
The below picture illustrates a number of our hydrogen HFS kit installations.
Hydrogenfuelsystems provides the complete Hydrogen fuel systems kits for stationary and transport applications.
To convert your fleet of vehicles, gensets or vessels to Hydrogen , please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org