1500 watt Power supply – Power MOSFET 12/24 Volt and 50 AMP
1500 watt power supply . This is a 7 MOSFET system used to control current flowing to electrolysis system. 12 volt / 24 volt and 50 amp. A constant current control with frequency control up to 1.8 Khz. 400Hz to 3000Hz frequency
Our products are designed and produced in the European Union in our company HHO Plus in compliance with technical standards and industrial manufacturing of such products.
NEW TECHNOLOGY: The CCPWM50A (Constant Current Pulse Width Modulator) will allow you to have always the same amperage and HHO production regardless the electrolyte concentration or water temperature. This devise it will keep the amperage stable at a defined value independent of the electrolyte concentration, water temperature, water levels. In our opinion the CCPWM is the best solution for the professional market because there will be no possibility of error. We can put more or less electrolyte and the amperage and HHO production will always be the same.
One of the main and most important components of a good HHO system is the CCPWM. This little electronic circuit board controls and monitors the electrical current flowing throughout the HHO system and regulates the flow so that the best possible hydrogen gas is produced and the highest fuel savings are achieved.
If your running any HHO generator you will need our CCPWM50A to better control the amperage, prevent your system from overheating and have more HHO gas output. This is one of the most important gadgets in your HHO System. It keeps the gas/water ratio correct to make your engine run smoothly and efficiently by pulsing the current rapidly on and off. This prevents overheating of the HHO generator and keeps things at a manageable temperature.
The CCPWM50A has been designed for making the automatic power supply of the HHO System without the need for relays or picking up the signal from the alternator/ignition key, making the system safer to use and easier to install.
The new CCPWM50A works based on the voltage of the car/truck:
– Engine stopped – voltage in car 12,8V – PWM is not working;
– Engine working – voltage in car 14,2V – PWM is working.
The CCPWM50A autodetect when the car engine is running and automatically switches ON the HHO System, without any additional requirements. The device will automatically power OFF when the car engine is turned OFF or not running.
The device is also capable to control a water level sensor inserted in the water tank turning the system OFF when the level drops from a certain point.
What are the main advantages?
- Efficiency: HHO generators will run cooler than standard linear power amps, requiring substantially less heat sink mass;
- Amperage control: The control of the amperage going into the generator will be very easy to be done. The ability to control the amperage keeps the cell running at cool operating temperatures and prolongs the life of the cell while increasing the H2 output.
- Installation: It will make the HHO system easier and safer to install and use because there will be no need for relays or picking up the signal from the alternator/ignition key like in other pwms in the market.
• Direct connection from battery input to HHO CELL generator, without external relays;
• 50A MAX HHO Cell power supply;
• 50A external automotive fuse;
• Auto detect battery voltage and auto configuration for: +12V/24V power supply;
• Quad operational chip sensor with 1% tolerance Zenner voltage detector;
• Auto power ON HHO Cell when the engine is running;
• Auto Power OFF HHO Cell when engine is turned OFF;
• Soft PWM startup to the max ampere out power supply;
• Embedded trimmer for PWM control: 0 – 100% HHO Cell power supply;
• Logical IC sensor;
• Embedded 4 way power barrier: Positive, Gnd, CELL – OUT, CELL + OUT;
• Optional water tank sensor switch embedded on system;
• Compact black ABS cabinet + Aluminum dissipator for the 50A Mosfet;
- 7 Mosfet system efficiently switches current with low heat energy loss
• Dimensions: 125X90X35 mm.